Georgia Transmission Corporation - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companyâ€™s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companyâ€™s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description â€“ A detailed description of the companyâ€™s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy â€“ GlobalDataâ€™s summarization of the companyâ€™s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis â€“ A detailed analysis of the companyâ€™s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history â€“ Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services â€“ A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors â€“ A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees â€“ A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies â€“ A brief summary of the executivesâ€™ employment history.
- Key operational heads â€“ A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries â€“ A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Georgia Transmission Corporation (Georgia Transmission) is a not-for-profit transmission utility. It provides transmission services to its member systems for delivery of their power purchases from Oglethorpe Power Corporation and other power suppliers. Through integrated transmission system agreements between Georgia Transmission and three other transmission owners: Georgia Power, Municipal Electric Authority of Georgia, and the City of Dalton in Georgia, Georgia Transmission services planning and operational issues in the state. The company plans, builds and maintains high-voltage power lines and substations for electric cooperatives in the state. Georgia Transmission is headquartered in Tucker, Georgia, the US.
Georgia Transmission Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jan 25,2017: EMCs Make Steady Progress in Power Restorationâ€“Storms Wreak Havoc On South Georgia
Jan 22,2017: EMCs Race to Restore Power Following Severe Storms and Tornadoes
Apr 05,2016: Jack Waters Elected Director to Georgia Transmission Corporation Board
Apr 05,2016: Steve Rawl, Sr. Re-elected to Georgia Transmission Corporation Board
Apr 05,2016: Otis Jones Re-elected to Georgia Transmission Corporation Board
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reportâ€™s analysis of the companyâ€™s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitorsâ€™ business structure and strategies with GlobalDataâ€™s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companyâ€™s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reportâ€™s detailed insight into the companyâ€™s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1 - About the Company 5
Georgia Transmission Corporation - Key Facts 5
Georgia Transmission Corporation - Key Employees 6
Georgia Transmission Corporation - Major Products and Services 7
Georgia Transmission Corporation - History 8
Georgia Transmission Corporation - Company Statement 9
Georgia Transmission Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Section 2 â€“ Company Analysis 11
Georgia Transmission Corporation - Business Description 11
Georgia Transmission Corporation - SWOT Analysis 12
SWOT Analysis - Overview 12
Georgia Transmission Corporation - Strengths 12
Georgia Transmission Corporation - Weaknesses 13
Georgia Transmission Corporation - Opportunities 14
Georgia Transmission Corporation - Threats 15
Section 3 â€“ Companyâ€™s Recent Developments 16
Jan 25, 2017: EMCs Make Steady Progress in Power Restorationâ€“Storms Wreak Havoc On South Georgia 16
Jan 22, 2017: EMCs Race to Restore Power Following Severe Storms and Tornadoes 17
Apr 05, 2016: Jack Waters Elected Director to Georgia Transmission Corporation Board 18
Apr 05, 2016: Steve Rawl, Sr. Re-elected to Georgia Transmission Corporation Board 19
Apr 05, 2016: Otis Jones Re-elected to Georgia Transmission Corporation Board 20
Apr 05, 2016: Charles Fendley Re-elected to Georgia Transmission Corporation Board 21
Section 4 â€“ Appendix 22
About GlobalData 22
Contact Us 22