Global Airport Retailing 2016-2021
"Global Airport Retailing 2016-2021" provides the details about international travel retail market. It includes airport travel retail sales at air side as well as landside, number of travelers year by year & region by region and spendings of travelers at airports & the growth. Also, it covers the top 10 players in the airport retail industry, their growth pattern, strategies and future plans.
This report provides historic and forecast market data of airport retail sales of different product segments globally and by region. It also provides an overview of changing passenger traffic trends, market size by category (region wise and global), the influence of socio political unrest on the airport retailing and technology trends. The report also details the initiatives taken by various countries to entice travelers. An overview of top ten airport retailers is also included in the report, covering their trading record data, store locations, recent key events, future outlook and market shares across four regions.
- Global airport retailing is expected to recover to grow at a CAGR of 5.0% during 2016-2021
- Asia-Pacific was the largest and fastest-growing market during 2012-2016
- Americas grew swiftly compared to other regions in 2016 on the back of airport expansion
- Despite geo-political factors, Europe grew by 5.2% in 2016, driven by increased footfall
- Relaxation of visas rules for Asian passengers will increase airport sales
- Political and social unrest affected the historic passenger traffic in European countries such as France, Belgium, Germany, Turkey and Greece
- Dufry is the undisputed market leader of global travel retail
- Beauty and cosmetics products drive sales in the duty free industry
- Easy payment methods for Chinese travelers are becoming popular.
Reasons to buy
- Identify, which regions and sectors are set to outperform the market over the next five years What factors are behind this performance
- How will online and multichannel retail influence the airport retail market
- Which companies are set to gain share in 2016 and who is set to fall back
- Gain comprehensive knowledge on global airport retail market and develop a competitive advantage around consumer behavior trends from the start of your supply chain
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and passenger footfall trends, and key consumer and technology trends influencing the airport retail market.
Table of Contents
Section 1, Key findings
Section 2, Market size
Section 3, Market forecast
Section 4, Outlook
Section 5, Key airport retailers
Section 6, Appendix