Statkraft AS - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companyâ€™s history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the companyâ€™s key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description â€“ A detailed description of the companyâ€™s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy â€“ GlobalDataâ€™s summarization of the companyâ€™s business strategy.
- SWOT analysis â€“ A detailed analysis of the companyâ€™s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history â€“ Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services â€“ A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors â€“ A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees â€“ A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies â€“ A brief summary of the executivesâ€™ employment history.
- Key operational heads â€“ A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries â€“ A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Statkraft AS (Statkraft), a subsidiary of Statkraft SF, is a power utility which produces electricity and thermal energy. It generates power from hydro, wind, gas, and bio-power sources. The company develops hydroelectric power plants across various countries. Statkraft trades and originates physical and financial energy in European energy exchanges. It serves customers in Norway, Germany, the UK, Sweden, and other countries. Statkraft is headquartered in Oslo, Norway.
Statkraft AS Key Recent Developments
Mar 27,2017: Statkraft signs first market access agreement in France
Mar 10,2017: Statkraft commissions Andershaw wind farm in Scotland
Feb 16,2017: Statkraft AS: Changes in Statkraft's Corporate Management
Feb 09,2017: First electricity delivered from Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm
Feb 07,2017: Statkraft: Call to strengthen the EU carbon market
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reportâ€™s analysis of the companyâ€™s business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitorsâ€™ business structure and strategies with GlobalDataâ€™s detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companyâ€™s core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this reportâ€™s detailed insight into the companyâ€™s strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Statkraft AS - Key Facts 6
Statkraft AS - Key Employees 7
Statkraft AS - Key Employee Biographies 8
Statkraft AS - Major Products and Services 9
Statkraft AS - Key Operational Summary 10
Statkraft AS, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type (Power Generation), 2010 10
Statkraft AS, Share of Installed Capacity by Region (Power Generation), 2010 11
Statkraft AS - History 12
Statkraft AS - Company Statement 17
Statkraft AS - Locations And Subsidiaries 18
Head Office 18
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 18
Joint Venture 19
Section 2 â€“ Company Analysis 20
Statkraft AS - Business Description 20
Business Description - District Heating 20
District Heating - Overview 20
District Heating - Production 20
District Heating - Financials 20
Business Description - European Flexible Generation 20
European Flexible Generation - Overview 20
European Flexible Generation - Financials 20
Business Description - Industrial Ownership 20
Industrial Ownership - Overview 20
Industrial Ownership - Financials 21
Business Description - International Hydropower 21
International Hydropower - Overview 21
International Hydropower - Financials 21
Business Description - Market Operations 21
Market Operations - Overview 21
Market Operations - Financials 21
Business Description - Other Activities 21
Other Activities - Overview 21
Other Activities - Financials 21
Business Description - Wind Power 21
Wind Power - Overview 21
Wind Power - Financials 21
Statkraft AS - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Statkraft AS - Strengths 22
Statkraft AS - Weaknesses 23
Statkraft AS - Opportunities 24
Statkraft AS - Threats 25
Statkraft AS - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 â€“ Companyâ€™s Power, Oil & Gas Financial Deals and Alliances 27
Statkraft AS, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 27
Statkraft AS, Power, Deals By Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 28
Statkraft AS, Recent Deals Summary 29
Section 4 â€“ Companyâ€™s Recent Developments 30
Mar 27, 2017: Statkraft signs first market access agreement in France 30
Mar 10, 2017: Statkraft commissions Andershaw wind farm in Scotland 31
Feb 16, 2017: Statkraft AS: Changes in Statkraft's Corporate Management 32
Feb 09, 2017: First electricity delivered from Dudgeon Offshore Wind Farm 33
Feb 07, 2017: Statkraft: Call to strengthen the EU carbon market 34
Nov 07, 2016: Last blade installed at Andershaw Wind Farm 35
Oct 28, 2016: Statkraft AS: Result for the third quarter of 2016 36
Oct 25, 2016: New contract - Lower Rossaga past grinding plant 37
Oct 18, 2016: Statkraft opens new Lower Rossaga 38
Oct 06, 2016: Statkraft invests in EV charging network operator Gronn Kontakt 39
Section 5 â€“ Appendix 40
About GlobalData 40
Contact Us 40
List of Figures
Statkraft AS, Share of Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, MW, 2010 10
Statkraft AS, Share of Installed Capacity by Region, MW, 2010 11
Statkraft AS, Power, Deals By Year, 2011 to YTD 2017 27
Statkraft AS, Power, Deals by Type, 2011 to YTD 2017 28